Business Mentoring / Business Coaching to help your Business Planning. No. 1
December 17, 2020 Published by Thomas Cullen
What you need from a business mentor/business coach when starting or developing your own business plan.
I would like to share some thoughts with you when selecting a business mentor/ business coach. They must provide an independent assessment of the current position of an individual, their idea, and thus their needs and capacity for mentoring and developing a business plan.
What do you need from your business mentor/ business coach when starting or developing a business or project? Sherpha is here to help and guide you prepare your business plan.
A business mentor/ business coach must have the commercial insight, skills, experience, track record, and confidence to examine each mentee in significant depth. They must also be able to challenge the mentee’s inputs, but with empathy and passion.
A key role of a business mentor/business coach will be to challenge and probe in order to flush out the related substantive issues of a business plan – both positive and negative. Part of this process is to build trust between the mentor and mentee to develop a confidential relationship.
It is important to emphasize that the business mentoring / business coaching inputs will be tailored to the specific needs of the mentee. Thus, the process should not be overly prescriptive but to create a robust business plan for new businesses and business startups.
Before you decide that you need, the guidance and support of a business mentor/ business coach you should consider several things:
- What areas of wisdom and insights do you need?
- No business mentor / business coach is all-knowing.
- They may have many other mentees so you will not be the center of their universe.
- A business mentor/business coach will take you on a journey to accelerate your business growth and development from business idea through to commercialisation and profits.
- Decide what competencies and knowledge you need help with?
- A business mentor/business coach does not have to be a specific subject matter expert but has the skills to listen and empathize using their hard-won knowledge and most of all their wisdom (the ability to use knowledge and experience to make good decisions and judgments).
- The process of business mentoring / business coaching requires a very disciplined approach to developing goals and delivering on them.
- You need a business mentor / business coach that will bring quantifiable and long-term value.
- Select a business mentor / business coach that understands and delivers on your mentoring expectations and business goals.
- Always exchange a non-disclosure confidentiality agreement.The qualities you need as a mentee : sherpha.com/mentoring-program/
- Commitment to the business mentoring / business coaching process
- Willingness to take risks
- Acceptance of uncertainty
- Natural networker
- Total commitment to hard work
- Passion, energy, and creativity
Business Mentoring / Business Coaching is a fluid conversation but at an early stage of the mentoring / coaching process establish:
- How the business mentoring / business coaching process will be structured and the rules of engagement
- What do you need and what do you need to know?
- Does your idea have a prospect for success?
- How do you test the market to see will anyone buys from you?
- What needs to be done to have a finished product or service?
- What are the financial issues involved?
Sherpha is here to assist, help, and guide your journey from business idea to success like a Sherpa would help you ascend to the summit of Mt. Everest. We support you in what you need to do and help you with how to do it. https://sherpha.com/contact-for-schedule/
Sherpha will provide you with a business mentoring / business coaching service that:
- Provides you with tools and insights for entrepreneurs in the process of, starting or developing, a new business plan or project
- It helps you with simple and effective business planning development maps, business planning, tools, and techniques to achieve your business goals.
- Guides your enterprise to enhance success, save time and money by keeping business-focused.
Thomas Cullen Founder and C.E.O, Ireland and U.K.
Looking forward to hearing from you, book a free introductory online mentoring session
Copyright December 2019
#bestbusinessmentors #best online business mentors #business coach and mentor #business coaching services #business mentoring services #business development mentor #mentoring for growth #find a business coach #mentors for small business owners #businessplan #businessplanning #startyourownbusiness #beyourownboss #businessideas
Tags: be your own boss, business advice, business development, business mentor, business planning, business start-up, business support, mentor, mentoring, online mentor, self-employment, small business advice, small business support, start-up, start-ups, working from home
Tags: be your own boss, business advice, Business Coach, business consultancy, business development, business finance, business funding, business ideas, Business Mentor, business mentor for start-ups, business plan, business planning, business support, coach, enterprise Ireland, enterprise mentor, enterprise partnership, entrepreneur mentor, find a business coach, find a business mentor, lean start-ups, local enterprise, local enterprise office, local enterprise partnership, mentor, mentoring, on-line business coach, online business mentor, project plan, self-employment, small business advice, Small business coach, small business mentor, small business support, start-up, start-up mentor, start-ups, working from home